Sunday, May 2, 2010

Karlene Young Wk 4 Project publication ideas



I posted before that I was going to try and publish my project to SITE. Since seeing others’ presentations, I have decided I would like to submit it to ISTE as well, and a shortened version with a short film clip to Edutopia. My classmates suggested that one. I feel like I would like to do a lengthier version to submit to a journal that would be much longer as well. We’ll have to see if I have time to do that this next month. I haven’t looked at the new class yet.  One month left in my Master’s Program! Yea!!! I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It’s been a great ride.

1 comment:

  1. Just a follow up....I have submitted my article to Learning and Leading magazine. It will take some time to hear back from them, but I am hoping they will publish my article!

    ReplyDelete