Saturday, April 24, 2010

Karlene Young Wk 3 Project frustrations – Long windedness

I have a problem with being a little too prolific. I had all the ins and outs of my summary completed then I realized I hadn’t checked the word count. I had over 1300 words and it’s supposed to be 500-700 words. Yikes! Now the opposite problem faces me. I found a site I would like to send an article to for publication. It can only be 500-700 words, but Full Sail’s requirements say 2000 words for the publication project. ARGG!!! Help, my edit button is on overload. Any suggestions fellow students?

2 comments:

  1. WOW, this is the same problem that I face, this is what I did. I did two version. One I submitted to fullsail and one to submit to others who needed a different version. basically a long on and a short one. I also have a outline version because many places that you can present at only want to see the outline of your presentation. It is quite different what all the different places want. In the end you have to give everyone one they want so you got to do what you got to do and just hope it is all worth it. good luck.

    ReplyDelete